The following text is based on a template, intellectual property of IAB Polska, posted on http://wszystkoociasteczkach.pl/.
- The Service of the Online classified ads portal AGRO-Market24 does not collect information automatically, with the exception of information contained in cookie files.
- Cookie files are electronic data, particularly text files, which are stored on the final device of the Service User and are meant for using the internet site of the Service. Cookies usually contain the name of the internet site, which they come from, the time of storage on the final device and a unique number.
The subject that places the cookie files on the final device of the Service User and has access to them is the operator of the Service Agro-Pro sp. z o.o. ul. Grzybowska 87, 00-844 Warszawa, Polish Tax Identification Number (NIP) 9512397821.
- Cookie files are used for the following purposes:
a) Tailoring the content of the internet sites of the Service to the Users preferences and optimize the use of the website. These files allow to recognize the device of the Service User and display the internet page adequately, in a way tailored to the Users’ individual needs.
b) Creating statistics, which help understand patterns, in which Service Users use the internet site. This allows to improve the Services structure and content.
c) Keeping the Service Users’ session active (after logging in), which means the User doesn’t have to input their login and password on each subpage of the Service.
- The Service uses two basic types of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files, stored on the final device until the User logs out, leaves the website or switches off the software (closes the browser). Persistent cookies are stored on the final device of the User for a fixed period of time defined in the cookie files parameters or until their removal by the User.
- The Service uses the following cookie file types:
- Essential cookie files, allowing the use of services available in the Service, for instance cookies used for services requiring authentication within the Service.
- Cookies used to provide security, for instance used to detect abuses in the field of authentication on the Service.
- Performance cookies, allowing to collect information about patterns of usage of the internet sites of the Service by its Users.
- Functional cookie files, to “remember” the Users’ settings preferences and personalization of the interface, for example the language or region, from which the User comes from, font size, the appearance of the website etc.
- Advertising cookies providing advertising more tailored to the Users’ interests.
- Cookie files stored on the final device of the Service User may also be used by advertisers and partners cooperating with the Service operator.
More information about cookies is available at: http://wszystkoociasteczkach.pl/.